Tuesday, August 2, 2011

somewhere under the rainbow

After a frantic but fabulous week filling orders, installing window displays, sprucing up for open studios, and general shop duties Sunday was spent catching up on the dreaded bookwork. This is my reward, just about the most wonderful rainbow I have ever seen.



This is really just the other half of the last post with photos of the recent Sophie Digard arrivals, there should be more hand bags this week.

New No. 1 sold

I have tried so many times to capture the beauty of Sophie Digard's work in a photo but it is allusive, I kind of like the idea that you have to see them in real life to totally get how truly beautiful they are.

New No.2  SOLD

New No. 3 sold

I will do another post later in the week when I have recovered from last week and the new hand bags are in.

Have a splendid week    X



No comments:

Post a Comment